Clare Oaks is set on 41 beautiful acres of grass and rolling woodlands just northwest of Chicago in Bartlett, Illinois. Our location in Bartlett offers many advantages including:
- Full Metra service from a new station facility.
- An 18-hole public golf course nearby.
- Major shopping centers nearby
- A summer-long Farmers' Market at the Bartlett Village Hall.
- 388 acres of public parks.
- Access to more than 19 miles of biking trails.
- Proximity to 5 medical centers: Presence St. Joseph Hospital, St. Alexius Medical Center, Advocate Sherman Hospital, Central DuPage Hospital and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.
- 21 miles to Chicago O’Hare Airport.
Our senior living campus is located just west of downtown Bartlett, between Route 59 and South Western Avenue. It features walking paths and seating areas so residents can enjoy our beautiful outdoor environment throughout the year.